Mission statement: Clean Energy Pathways is striving to be a multifaceted organization that improves sustainability in many aspects of energy production and consumption. Our emphasis includes, but is not limited to:
1) Fossil fuel replacement with a cleaner burning biomass fuel.
2) Organic fertilizer made in a much more carbon neutral and sustainable way.
3) Replacement of existing incandescent, mercury vapor, and all other types of environmentally irresponsible lighting to much more efficient and environmentally friendly LED (light emitting diode) forms of lighting.
4) Solar (Photo Voltaic) panels placed on commercial and residential sites alike to make these structures much more self sustaining.
5) Solar Thermal water heaters that capture heat energy from the sun. That latent energy is then transferred to a structure.
6) HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning)—this includes Geothermal Heating and Cooling—why not use the Earth to help you heat and cool your home, office, or business?
The solar energy generation systems, coupled with our energy efficiency solutions, results in greatly decreased electrical bills for our customers and a much healthier planet for us all!